Background of the organization
Reimagine LABS is an emerging Black-led social innovation and design lab that helps Black-led, Black-serving social purpose organizations evolve their strategic goals into well-designed programs. The organization helps ensure that social and public sector programs can be implemented with greater confidence, impact and effectiveness. Reimagine LABS leverage its expertise and knowledge of evidence-based program design to provide clients with leading advice to meet the needs of their customers and community.
Reimagine LABS will work with Black-led, Black-focused, and Black-serving organizations to increase their capacity to provide impactful and effective programs that address the needs of communities by:
- Assessing programs for improvement towards evidence-based best practices
- Designing outcomes-based programs tailored to client contexts
- Advisory services for the implementation of new and existing programs
- Development and implementation of measurement and performance management systems towards targeted program outcomes
- Research and evidence base reviews
Funding will support staff time and program development costs.
- $ 235,000
- Funding Type: Focus Area Funding
- Funding Stream: Communities