Background of the organization
Building Blocks for Child Care’s mission is to expand and preserve accessible, affordable, high-quality, non-profit and public early learning and childcare for future generations in Ontario.
Building Blocks for Child Care (b2c2) will support the expansion of non-profit and public early learning and childcare in Ontario. Priority will be given to projects that improve access to childcare for marginalized communities. Services provided by b2c2 include:
- support for funding applications
- expansion of existing programs and enrolment through client and community consultations
- capital finance planning and economic modelling feasibility
- risk-management assessments
- assistance with provincial and municipal approvals and agreements
- design for quality programs
- advice and guidance on project management and construction.
- $ 300,000
- Funding Type: Focus Area Funding
- Funding Stream: Communities
Organization website and social media