The J.W. McConnell Family Foundation is governed by a Board of Directors comprised of family members who set policy and assure the Foundation’s good governance. Their leadership and judgement defines the Foundation’s work in Canada’s philanthropic sector.
The Board and Foundation are served by a small staff based in Montreal.
John Cawley – Vice President
- Aaron Good – Vice President
- Beth Hunter – Program Director
- Nicole McDonald – Program Director, Indigenous Initiatives
- Vani Jain – Program Director
- Chad Lubelsky – Program Director
- Nicolina Farella – Program Director
- Jayne Engle – Program Director
- Rosemarie Iapalucci – Program Administrator
- Laurence Miall – Director of Public Affairs and Audience Engagement
- Adrienne Hiles – Communications Manager
The J.W. McConnell Family Foundation
1002 Sherbrooke Street West