The J.W. McConnell Family Foundation is governed by a Board of Directors comprised of family members who set policy and assure the Foundation’s good governance. Their leadership and judgement defines the Foundation’s work in Canada’s philanthropic sector.
The Board and Foundation are served by a small staff based in Montreal.
- Stephen Huddart – President and CEO
- Lydia Hetenyi – Executive Assistant
- Elana Ludman – Social Innovation Advisor
John Cawley – Vice President
- Aaron Good – Managing Director, SiG@McConnell
- Beth Hunter – Program Director
- Vani Jain – Associate Program Director
- Chad Lubelsky – Associate Program Director
- Nicolina Farella – Associate Program Director
Rosemarie Iapalucci – Program Administrator
Erin Montour – Junior Program Officer
Communications and IT
- Brigid Shea – Director of Strategic Communications
- Brianna Hunter – Communications Officer
- Sylvie Medeiros – IT Officer
The J.W. McConnell Family Foundation
1002 Sherbrooke Street West
For information inquiries only
If you want to apply for funds, please read the Applying for a Grant section first. The Foundation does not respond to emailed funding requests.
Comments or questions about this website?